Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rosie & Jason: Beckwith Pointe 5/31/09


Back from Beckwith after performing Rosie and Jason's ceremony.  The skies were looking cloudy and we were a little worried for a while, but in the end, it only rained for a couple of minutes during the picture taking.  Rosie was definitely an adventurous bride, walking on the sand in heels and climbing over rocks a bit as well.  The more I spend time there, the more I realize that they've truly got the best views.  There are so many great places for pictures at Beckwith.

Once again, here was another ceremony where the bride and groom were really in-tune with each other.  And there was definitely a time when I thought Rosie and Jason weren't going to wait for me to pronounce them before kissing.  Everyone had a great time during the ceremony and the couple's dog C.C. was present as well.  Both Rosie and Jason's families were great and I had a nice time speaking with all of them both before and after the ceremony.

The sand ceremony during the wedding was very nice, and we incorporated the couple's favorite song "I Could Not Ask For More" by Edwin McCain and we also incorporated their favorite romantic movie, "Rocky".  I know, I know, you might be thinking "a movie about boxing?".  But I agree with Rosie and Jason... "Rocky" is one of the most touching love stories around, and that theme is followed throughout most of the movies.  If you're still credulous, I challenge you to watch the first one again and then we'll talk.

All in all, another beautiful wedding as usual when you get married at Beckwith.  After all the paperwork was signed I headed off... but not before spending some time talking with Michael, Linda and Angel.  They are just some of the people that make Beckwith great... along with Pat in the kitchen and Linda and Nicole in the office, the atmosphere is always warm and friendly.  Now that I think about it... it's kind of like back in the days when Sal was still with us.

Okay, now it's late and I've got to close up for the night.  Thanks for stopping by.

Be well.


No comments:

Post a Comment