Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jim and Zanda: 5/9/09


A Mother's Day posting today, so we'll make this one quick.  I had a great time yesterday speaking with a couple that is planning their 10 year wedding renewal for this June.  They're planning a nice ceremony on their property and we're going to focus the ceremony on how they've grown both as individuals and as a couple as well as the importance of family within their lives.  I look forward to their event in June.

After the meeting, I performed Jim and Zanda's special ceremony at Blue Hill Farm in Tarrytown.  It was a great evening for a wedding and the music from Jeff Ross and Nantucket Music set the tone perfectly with great music from a simple set-up of guitarist, keyboardist and percussion.  Jim and Zanda had such a great connection, and it's clear that Zanda has a great relationship with Jim's daughter Catherine.  All in all, their intimate wedding went off perfectly.  They had great family and friends that were clearly so excited to see them get married.  And of course, the family dog Nikita was on the grounds as well, though he wasn't allowed inside.

Now I'm off to continue in the Mother's Day celebration.  I'm looking forward to the other 4 weddings I have this month.  I've even got one that allows me to work on my Dutch phrases.

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.

Be well,

No comments:

Post a Comment