Sunday, May 24, 2009

Amy & Tommy: 5-23-09 @ The Inn at Central Valley



Amy and Tommy are a great couple and they had a wonderful wedding at The Inn.  It was a great day, the weather was perfect, the bridal party was enjoying themselves, and the Amy and Tommy looked great.  During their ceremony, they were so wrapped up in each other.  They held hands the whole time, and I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one that caught Amy saying I love you to Tommy in the middle of the ceremony.  They were smiling and happy the whole time, as a bride and groom should be.  They were locked on each other and their love truly showed.  We incorporated a sand ceremony into the ceremony and then Amy and Tommy walked off to an electric guitar version of the standard recessional.  Another great couple I am blessed to have met.

Before I left the for the evening, Tommy mentioned that the next step would be to start a family, and I wish them all the best.  I know they'll keep in touch and let me know how things go.

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment