Saturday, May 2, 2009

ANNIVERSARY POST: APRIL


Okay, we've just entered May, and my month is shaping up to be a busy one.  I just wanted to look back on my Special Ceremony April weddings from past years.  I still remember the fun and enjoyment I had in performing each wedding, so looking back is always fun for me.

In April 2008 I performed a wedding for Morgan and Tim at Snug Harbor.  They had seen me perform a wedding at the same venue for friends, Joleen and Jon, and they loved the ceremony and asked me to officiate at their wedding.  Snug Harbor is a great location on Staten Island.  They have a couple of different wedding locations on their grounds.  Morgan and Tim were such a happy couple and it was great to be able to see Joleen and Jon again as well.

Anna and Daniel had a great wedding in NYC.  They had both written such amazing things in their response to my questions that I was able to really say a lot about them both.  They had a violinist (LouEllen:917-593-1010) with whom I'd worked with before at a wedding 5 hours upstate.  Anna sent me an email afterwards saying "Daniel and I would like to thank you.  The ceremony was wonderful!  The family and friends loved it.  We will always cherish the memory of this event.  Thank you for making it perfect!"

Evelyn and David had a great ceremony in Central Park under a beautiful tree (pictured above).  I remember it was such a great day, the music in the background was great and it seemed like everyone had a blast.  I wish all my couples as beautiful a day as Evelyn and David had.  My wife and daughter were with me at the park, and after the wedding we had a great time walking around.

Sue and Carl had a simple ceremony in my sun room, which has been used now for weddings on a couple of occasions.  Simple and sweet, just the two of them and a couple of witnesses. 

Jenny and Oleg were married in an intimate restaurant Brooklyn back in April 2006.  Loads of traffic to get there, but being prepared I made it there early.  Jenny and Oleg were such a great laid-back happy couple.  They had fun personalities and made a great couple.  She looked great and he looked suave in his military dress.

Happy Anniversary everyone!  I hope you're all doing well!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment