Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Joseph and Elizabeth: 8/14/09


Joe and Elizabeth came to me at the last minute to be married in Bear Mountain State Park.  As she is Spanish, I managed to incorporate Spanish into my ceremony, which is always fun for me.  This was a very intimate day with just family in attendance.  Joseph is a very spiritual person and so it seems is Elizabeth.  They make a great couple and I'm glad I was able to accommodate them at the last minute.  Joseph had some impromptu words to say during the exchange of vows which I must say were very nice and very touching.

Following the ceremony I had the opportunity to spend time with them taking some pictures and talking with the family.  This just confirmed what I knew, which is that this family is a great family.  They are a really great group of people and I look forward to keeping in touch with them.  The day was really perfect, with the sun shining and the birds flying around, next to the lake with the mountain in the background.  You couldn't ask for a sweeter time.

Best of luck, guys!  Give my regards to your family!

Be well,

No comments:

Post a Comment