Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jessica & Andrew: Catlin Gardens 8/9/09

Okay, I'm a little behind in my posting.  I apologize profusely!  I'm catching up now in anticipation of September's onslaught of weddings.  Additionally, I've got to find my pictures of Jessica and Andrew to add to this posting.  I know, I know.

Jessica and Andrew had a great wedding at a great venue.  Catlin Gardens in Slate Hill has such a beautiful outdoor garden.  No matter where you turn, it just keeps getting better.  It has little bridges, ponds, flowers, a beautiful covered area for weddings, water features, twists and turns, and I'm sure there's a lot I haven't seen, though I perform there often.  And Jessica was such a lovely bride with an infectious smile.  The happy couple was so sweet, and I thought it was great that they didn't get to see each other until they were face to face standing in front of me.

The ceremony went great, and though there was a little rain, everyone stayed dry.  We did the breaking of the glass and then  I believe everyone made it indoors before the rain started.  The only people left outside were the bridal party, and they got rides and umbrellas from the staff.  Me, I enjoy walks in the rain, so I was just fine.

I wish Jessica and Andrew all the best with their new life as a young newly married couple.  Congratulations and give my regards to your families, especially grandma!

Be well,

No comments:

Post a Comment