Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lea and Marc: 9/06/09




Wow, what a beautiful day, what a perfect setting, you could not get better than this.  A simple and beautiful ceremony on top of a lush green hill, with the blue skies peeking through sunny moody clouds.  The winery had great locations and a photographer could spend hours there just having a great time photographing wedding couples.  In my waiting to have this couple sign their license, I had a chance to hang out with them for a while.



So while there are a lot of wedding venues that I like, this winery has such an sweet feel to it... very romantic and whimsical.  And Lea and Marc are just one of those very likable couples that are contagious in their happiness.  I had a great time working with them and I wish them the best of luck in life.  May your skies always be as blue as they were on your wedding day!

Be well,

3 comments:

  1. Ryan,
    I had a lot of fun catching up with your blog! It makes me even more excited for Saturday!!
    Very best,
    vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki! I'll see you later today! I'm looking forward to seeing you both again... my wife still asks about you guys, the couple from the meeting where we couldn't stop laughing! She's excited for you since it's such a nice day out on your day!

    Oh, and check back... a post on your day will be here soon!

    -Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find the right venue for wedding, meeting, party or anything from dinner to dance! Among many, there is a wedding reception that perfectly suits to your mood and budget.

    ReplyDelete