Sunday, April 26, 2009

Welcome Wedding Blog

This is the first posting on the brand new Special Ceremony blog.  I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now, and videographer Tim Alan Smith gave me the final push needed.  So here I am, world.  I'll be here blogging about some of the many weddings I do, any interesting challenges I come across, any interesting wedding stories, etc.  I'll be recapping some weddings from previous years each month in an "Anniversary Post" as well.

Maybe you're here to get some insight into me and the ceremonies I perform.  Maybe you're a couple I've worked with and you're checking in to see what I might be up to.  Maybe you've stumbled upon this blog by accident.  However you got here, I welcome you.  Feel free to comment and say hello.   If I've worked with you before, I do remember you.  If I haven't worked with you, then I'd be happy to meet you.

We'll see how this blog progresses.  This is uncharted territory for me, but it appeals to my expositive nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment